Each of us can be a world changer
Deep within most of us is the hope that when we depart this world, we will have left it better than when we found it. We are aware that life calls different people to different visions and geographies to make their contribution to changing the world so there is no expectation that all who read the information on these pages will or should help is in the work to which we feel pulled. However, we also know that some of you will experience within yourself a feeling of connection with the problem we are addressing and the interventions we are proposing. It is to you that the invitation goes out to help us in whatever ways you are able. Here are some of the ways you can do so:
1. Go to our Facebook page by clicking on the Facebook logo above and if you like what you see/read, indicate that on the page.
2. Share our website and Facebook with anyone you know that has a family member dealing with substance abuse related issues and may find it helpful.
3. Contact us at Board@michaelscaterpillar.org
4. Make a financial contribution by sending a check or money order to:
Michael’s Caterpillar Inc.,
5511 32nd Avenue NW #205
Seattle, WA 98107
5. Make a credit card donation through PayPal:
6. Will you be our Valentine? Shop at smile.amazon.com/ch/46-5755371 and AmazonSmile donates to Michaels Caterpillar Inc.